Wednesday, September 3, 2008

On his way home

Keith's on route to Missoula right this second.

I. AM. SO. EXCITED!

Last time I talked to him (yesterday) he said he was staying 2 more weeks and had enough work to keep him busy that long. Then today he called me at work and said he changed his mind---they didn't want to pay him OT so he negotiated his bonus for staying through the end of the season and reimbursement for his bus ticket home and he's outta there!

So he's getting into Missoula tonight, checking into buying a car tomorrow (a 1970 Pontiac Catalina he says is Just Our Style and very low mileage---Little Old Lady car), and then heading home Friday morning. He's dropping off a coworker in Grangeville (picking her up in Missoula) and my parents offered to babysit the dogs overnight if we want to spend the night in Grangeville, so I just might take them up on that offer. Can you say drive-in, chinese food, and motel room? I'm there!

Can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait!

No comments: