Thursday, September 3, 2009

And a slow cattle drive

"How to use a slave flash"
I really don't know.
(A bad thing to admit?)
I am schooling myself.
Advice welcome.

Inglourious Basterds did not disappoint.
Bought a tripod from a guy on craigslist, $15. It extends to, like, 8' or so.

And Keith spotted an enlarger--the only part missing from the $10 darkroom kit I found a while back--for only $20 at Missoula's Goodwill.

It's sitting in the pantry for now. Impatiently.
Keith has offered to equip the new/old camper into a camper that is also a mobile darkroom. So that's exciting. Such a great husband. But that's on hold for now.

Long day over the pass and back, but a good time in Missoula. I like that town.
Home late Friday night and up early Saturday to meet my parents camping up near Lolo Creek Campground.

The doggies think they're in prison, riding in back. Whiners. Really.

Keith and my mom made Improv Sourdough Waffles.

Yes, that's a sourdough waffle sandwich with an egg cooked into one side and bacon in the middle. And Keith said it was delicious.

I caught a frog.
Which I hadn't done for a really long time.

Keith and my dad went fishing.

Lazlo sat at the edge of the campsite and waited for them to come back.

Mia's not totally sold on camping. It's fun for a bit, but then let's go home and sleep in the warm bed. Under the covers.

Saw this on the way home. This is just a few miles from where I grew up, outside of town.

And a slow cattle drive.

No comments: