Saturday, February 4, 2012

Antici.................pation

Stupid dogs wouldn't let me sleep in. They're persistent. It worked out alright, though - I got the house into a semi-clean state and get all the bedding washed. Keith is on his way home, all is well. 


I've been sick for a week or so. Deadline for a big project at work + Keith being gone + floating germs = the sickness. I'll be glad to have my natural stress reliever back in the same state as me.


We woke up to some impressive hoarfrost this morning.

This winter has been really strange. Yesterday was beautiful, if cool. But the sun was out and the only snow left is in the shadows. Dogs and I had an extended lunch break at the river and then wrestling in the yard. There were three boats on the river just in the space where we were. Last week I saw a river otter swimming.



Found this fantastic mini zen garden at the river yesterday and pocketed it. Don't regret it one bit.



No comments: