Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Percolating ideas

We should know soon how much longer Keith will be working in Montana. We're hoping for extremely short-term and I am trying to be less whiney about him being gone.

So let's focus on something positive - like when he gets back we will have money to finish some of our tiny house projects! Kitchen and bathroom are at the top of the list. I've been slacking reading many of my design inspiration blogs, but I am still pinning plenty on Pinterest. It's addictive!

Here's my tiny house pinterest. You'll notice a lot of pallet-reincarnation, rustic spaces, upcycled goods, etc. Obviously we won't be incorporating all of these into our house, but they're just images I refer to when we're working on a project and/or wishlist items...


I've also been watching a lot of movies and reading (though less than usual since movies are easier distractions). 

Good DVDs as of late: Best of The Larry Sanders Show, Bored to Death (my favorite find of the year! Schwartzman, Galifianakis & Danson slay me), 50/50, Midnight in Paris... 

Good reads as of late: 1Q84, The Paris Wife, Memorial...more on my Shelfari

No comments: