Wednesday, January 25, 2012

White all over

Early last week we got our first significant amount of snow for the season. It's mostly melted and mucky mud now, but it made everything nice and white for a few days.



We're still missing Keith. Not sure when he'll be home, maybe a couple of weeks. This weekend is his birthday, so we sent him some goodies in the mail. I made a mix CD that included the song "Stormy Weather" by Etta James. 


Don't know why /There's no sun up in the sky
Stormy weather /Since my man and I ain't together
Keeps raining all of the time

Oh yeah Life is bare / Gloom and misery everywhere
Stormy weather, stormy weather
And I just can't get my poor self together
Oh I'm weary all of the time /The time, so weary all of the time

When he went away / The blues walked in and met me
Oh yeah if he stays away / Old rocking chair's gonna get me
All I do is pray The Lord will let me / Walk in the sun once more

Oh I can't go on, can't go on, can't go on /Everything I have is gone
Stormy weather, stormy weather
Since my man and I, me and my daddy ain't together
Keeps raining all of the time / Oh, oh, keeps raining all of the time
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah raining all of the time
Stormy stormy /Stormy weather /Yea

No comments: