Friday, August 19, 2011

The Happiness Project: Idaho-style

Gretchen Rubin's book, The Happiness Project, was recently among my cracked bedside books and it's providing me with a lot of much-needed inspiration.  I find myself trying to impart some of my newly realized wisdom to Keith, whether he likes it or not. It's contagious. When I finished reading it, I passed it to a co-worker. My new mantra for dealing with a very difficult customer at work, and let's face it: any time I get annoyed lately, is one of her commandments, "There is only love."

Keith fishing in Lolo Creek last weekend, only some tiny fishes were caught but it was fun

Swimmin' dog! @ Lolo Creek last weekend

sunset over Lolo Creek last Wednesday night (about 45 min. from where we live)

dad and Nanner (who just got her Master's in Education this year, w00t!) washing camping dishes
The Chief Lookingglass Pow-wow is this weekend I am stoked to have a pack of b/w Impossible Project film to run through my SX-70. One of my HS classmates is a dancer and I've asked him to pose for me. He said he could round up 7 more people (only 8 shots in a pack of film, booo). Very excited to see how that turns out.

1 comment:

Tweekala74 said...

I'm sooo inspired by your pics of your camping trips, I think we may just take off and give it a whirl week after next during our planned time off. for some reason I have always felt daunted by camping so have put it off but you guys seem to do it without a second thought. I'm such a scaredy cat!