Thursday, September 4, 2008

Getting back to good

These past few weeks I haven't felt very creative or very inspired to pick up my camera and make something good come out of it.

I expect that to change tomorrow when the love of my life returns home and my anxiety-depression-general malaise is sent packing.

Looking through photos on flickr and seeing photos like these inspires me to get back in the game. (Click on the box with the four arrows in the lower right corner to get a full screen slideshow.)



I got an email from the agency to whom I sold this photo for a coffee table book for Mercedez-Benz.

Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes-Benz.

They tried to send a copy of the book to my old address in Portland and it got returned. So I gave them the updated address and hopefully I'll have my copy in a couple weeks. Whether or not I ever get paid for it is another question altogether.

No comments: