Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wordle cloud

"Wordle is a toy for generating 'word clouds' from text that you provide. The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source text."

make your own

Reminding me to expand my vocabulary.

Click on it for the large view.

Keith's happy his name is so big---but that's the way it should be. I'm lucky to have someone so supportive, someone who is on the same page as me (most of the time), someone who makes me laugh, and someone who lets it slide when I get cranky, someone who helped rescue me when I thought I would drown. I couldn't ask for a better partner.

1 comment:

evangeline said...

i wanna do it. and then i know my biggest word will be "like" and so i don't wanna do it.

hi.

thanks for being so up to date on my life.